Friday, June 26, 2009

You Tube Dump

Damn today was a hell of a day, I just finished Celebrating the life of the one and only Michael Jackson the King of POP. So now i'm rocking Dirty Diana in the background and watching You Tube flicks which can only brighten my day. The first is a remix of that classic Allen Iverson "Practice Press Conference.

I found this thanks to MIss Info and it was well worth it. It brought me back to all those days when Jim Rome would ask what are we talking about? Practice we talkin about practice! That will never not be funny to your boy, oh and they didn't stop with just AI they went to the NFL for the greatest hits. Yeah I'm taklin about PLAYOFFS and The Bears are who we thought they were. Twoof the best moments of just absolute insanity in front of the mike. Oh and lets not forget College Ball and the I'm a Man speech, yes your shrill screams do show me your a man. It ends with the famous I want to Kiss you, Struggling from Joe Namath in Autotune.

That shit you just watched has no place in this country it was a true WTF in a WTF world. Louisiana you let Hurricane Chris come into a government building where the people's business is supposed to be done a perform that Halle Berry. This boy can't perform Halle Berry at my 4th of July cookout, seriously people we need to have standards here. From now on I go to Louisiana to drink and gamble nothing else, come to think of it that's all i ever went there for.
The DVD the world has been waiting to see is finally here people yes the I hate that Cock Sucking Ho Karrine Steffans, Kiss and Tail. They really go in on this ho and i'm sure it only gets better in it's full form. Her now husband Eddie Winslow even goes in on this ho. You know you dirty when you have no backers even the dude who calls you his wife thinks your a slut. Dudes who aren't even famous don't like this chick or the simple fact that she brought this ho snitchin trend to the mainstream. I remember the days when a ho would never snitch for fear of the consequences. Damn people i need some shit to get me right now before I go into a rant.

Yeah boy that was my jam right there between that and Prince's Darling Nikki ya boy was set when I was coming up. I'm rocking the white shirt unbuttoned for the rest of the day, i'm going to even bring in my own wind machine too. Slash used to chop this up on the ax to so you know I was set. Here I'm ging to give you Nikki too just in case you missed this joint.


-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment