Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weeds is Back




I must admit. I am pleased that this summer is bringing back a lot of shows I like to watch. One of my favortites is Weeds. It features a MILF that ends up selling drugs to support her lifestyle after her husband dies all of a sudden. This season has started out with a bang. This dumb @ss broad got pregnant by a Mexican drug cartel leader, who hasn't decided if he is going to kill her. Some f*cking life, huh?


The funniest sh*t happened though. She got drunk, while pregnant, went to his office, and demanded that he make a decision about her life now. This gansta @ss motherf*cker drug lord bends her over, f*cks her, and tells her, " You do not have any say so in this arrangement." He then walks out and she just lays there bent over his desk. One word.....CLASSIC. Often times in life, you have to let women know that they do not call any shots in this world. Yeah, I said it and I will say it again. Hear my logic though. By nature chicks are receivers. We have the balls and chicks have the catchers.....so, women receive whatever we males have to give you. Bottom line. Take that Take that.

-Uncle Booze




No comments:

Post a Comment