Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My View of "The View"....Shoot Me Quick...

A few minutes ago, I was flipping through the channels trying to see what was on TV and BAMN. I landed on the ugliest looking chicks in the entire world. I immediately started to have reflexes in my stomach as if I was going to hurl. I kept hitting the channel button on the remote control trying to get as far away from that station as possible; so that their ugliness does not transmit to the other channels. FYI...I succeeded because Selma Blair never looked so good as a fire throwing hero ( in Hell Boy...get cultured please). WTF. Who gave these chicks a f*cking show in the middle of the day? I hereby designate this cast as the "Top Repulsive Maggot Traggots of TV" (excluding the cute blonde that looks like a MILF). I googled the show to get pics and the names of the cast to show you what I saw. Oh the horrors...............


One. Whoppi Goldberg look like Patrick Ewing/Stevie Wonder/Madusa/Kim Wayans put their genes together to make most hideous being to hit the big screen. If I ever saw her in person, I would pray for dear life because my eyes might go out on my from seeing a true monster in real life. I would pay her to stay in the house. The world does not need to see her face. I could only imagine how terrible she would look in a bathing suit. Bathing suit sellers of the world please unite to never sell one of those to Whoppi.

Two. Barbara Walters is the twin sister of Barbara Bush. Enough said. I can see them now throwing shot puts in their back yards, drinking scotch, and "scissoring" one another for the h*ll of it. The scary thing is that I think Barbara Walters does not have "vaage", she may very well have a "mangina." I almost hurled writing that.


Three. Joy Behar looks lisa Lampanelli aged 40 years, died for 2,000 years, and came back from the dead to host a f*cking show. Joy its called plastic surgery. Please consult you local surgeon. He can help you fix your face! Your face woman!


Four. Sherri Shephard is a cross of the comedian Monique ( the very big lady) and any linebacker from the American Football Woman's League. I promise you this mass of human can put on shoulder pads and tackle the Sears Tower. I just feel sorry for all of the innocent people, from starving nations, she hurts as she eats her daily meals. Gluttony is a sin. Have you not heard of the bible? Do everything in moderation woman , it will take you a long way.

-Uncle Booze

1 comment:

  1. Whoopi and Joy Behar are funny as can be so even though they may not be visually appealing, they do have value added.

    Sherri is indeed a nutcase wide-load. That Hasslebeck bitch is just a nasty meanspirited baby-spewing bigot but if you can get it up for her go ahead.

    Baabaa Waawaa is just old and withered.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete