Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's on with Alexa Chung


Yep I watch Alexa Chung everyday when I get home to catch up on the latest news from our favorite foreign hipster. I’m about two steps from crushing on this chick, one she knows how to dress as we know I appreciate style, two she’s from England that accent is where it’s at, three she has some Asian in her and everyone knows I currently have Yellow fever. So no matter how bad the show gets, I will always be a loyal viewer even if it is with the volume on mute.

I know the sh*t is bad, but it gets worse. I have been going crazy this summer and this week I finally realized it. I was riding in the car and I was bumping Kiss me Through the Phone and a Jonas Brother’s song. Now these two songs have caveats Kiss Me Through the Phone is the Mike Posner mix, which means no Soulja Boy and it’s not no love song.
When it comes to the Jonas Brothers, it’s that new sh*t with Common. Seriously, if Common is on the track I should get a pass. I actually woke up this morning and saw them on TV they sounded like b*tches which confirms it was all Common, and I’m not a 16 year old girl.
To counteract this bullsh*t, I’m back in the gym, eating two steaks a day, drinking a six pack a day, and breaking sh*t for the hell of it. You know what I blame this sh*t on going sober for two weeks, take my advice people don’t ever stop exercising your vices.

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment