Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chicks Who Don’t Get Their Shine: Black edition


Today is the first edition of chicks who don’t get their shine from S. Beamin. Yes, I’m talking about all those chicks who are going under the radar or have been set on the back burner. These women deserve their shine and you know what I’m going to give it to them.

Veronica Webb
I don’t do MILF of the week, but I can’t let this one slip through the cracks any longer. The first time I saw her was on that Tim Gunn sh*t on Bravo and I watched on mute from then on out. I can’t get over how fine she is at what ever age she’s at. I mean she is the definition of things get better with age and the absolute poster child for black don’t crack. Seriously, I caught her on that project runway rip off and man all I can say is I fell in love all over again.


Porscha Coleman
Old blood diamond Russ sure can find em because this chick is a banger. I mean not only is she a real deal model chick with wifey potential, but she does that yoga sh*t. I mean she got her flex game on point boys ya dig. I’m trying to downward facing dog, praying mantis, and setting sun all through them guts. Yeah I said it, I want to Nahams Day all in her @ss.


Paula Patton
Yeah, she got her shine a year or two ago when her husband’s album came out, but it seems like we forgot what we were dealing with. I mean look at that chick if that is not wifey sit your @ss at home and don’t mess up a good thing girl, then I don’t know what is. Congratulations Mr. Thicke you caught that chick early in the draft. Young pups might have thought you jumped the gun, but us Mel Kipers of hoe catching knew you had good scouting, Bravo sir I say Bravo!


KD Aubert
It takes a hell of a woman for me to look pass a dumb @ss name like KD, but damn Ms. Aubert is one hell of a woman. She has it all folks the body is just amazing from the tits to the @ss with the nice waist mixed in, the face is damn near perfection, and for the first time ever I can say without lying she has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I could just stare into those pools of beauty all day. She was in Soul Plane and a Fabolous video, but that can all be forgiven because she’s just that hot.

That’s the girls for this week. I’ll be coming back whenever I feel a chick with true game is being forgotten among these scally wags. Yeah, that means all you Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale dudes will finally have some real chicks to fawn over. That means get your Google game up and kill a day giving these chicks the respect they deserve. So until next time S. Beamin will be working to make your chick scoping skills better.

No comments:

Post a Comment