Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sailor Jerry........ The Beginning of a Summer Adventure


So far this summer, my favorite rum has been none other than Sailor Jerry. I discovered this treasure while at a liquor store, during my times of small town living. This guy has lead my to do some very stupid things. My friend Sailor Jerry is a dark spiced rum that allows it to be easily drunken straight or adapted to pleasure the tongues of all the ladies that seek to become friends with him. Gentlemen, if your pocket is strapped for cash and you want to impress your guest with a nice rum at a reasonable price....... get Sailor Jerry.


My favorite drink is called Popeye (learned from the Sailor Jerry website). It is a mixture of Redbull and Sailor Jerry. This drink will take you there, the bottom, because my friend Sailor Jerry is 96 PROOF. How did I know Jerry was going to be a good friend of mine....? Easy.. He had a semi-naked woman on the label of the bottle....... enough said. We both enjoy ensuring women have good time and trust me he has never let me down when it came to ensuring women have a good time.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment