Monday, June 15, 2009

M.I.L.F of the Week #6

Every morning in some way or another my television stops on Save by the Bell to catch a glimpse of one of the most beautiful chicks I have sincerely seen mature into a MILF. Whether or not this chick has a little demon (kid) is besides the point because I have officially given her MILF status. FYI she does. You may remember her as the dimwitted self-centered materialistic Lisa, but she has and will forever be my morning glory. Her real name is Lark Voorhies.

She is rare in form and has some classy like behavior, which equates to me that she is indeed a bedroom pleaser. I am not a rocket scientist, but they would arrive at the same conclusion. She has the most perfectly proportioned body, a deep rich complexion that I would love to melt in my mouth, and savor. I think Asher Roth puts it best when discussing Lark my Morning Glory.


Lark if you are out there reading this, we all know that Martin did you wrong along with your other 2 ex-husbands, but baby I would treat you like fine china. I would get you wet, wash you clean of all impurities, and put on you on a shelf to dry (relax) before we do it all over again. I would put you on showcase for all our guest to see and ensure that you are preserved to reflect the care I wish to exhibit. You know where to find me and I got more than 1 bell you can ring.

-Uncle Booze


No comments:

Post a Comment