Friday, June 26, 2009

Real Life Bullshit


I usually don’t get into the real bullsh*t in my life, but I have a blog so here goes. This week some pieces of sh*t came into my house and robbed me. Yeah these f*cks came in through a window and f*cking came through my spot picking up random sh*t that they thought was of value. Seriously, these motherf*ckers are some of the dumbest criminals ever as they skipped some actually good sh*t as they moved through the crib.

These pieces of sh*t did end up taking my Louis Bags which pisses me off as I just got them back from being repaired. They also got my Monday Wednesday back pack, but I would like to thank them for leaving my notes so that I can flow easily through my classes for the rest of the summer.
Seriously, I know the number of people that actually get caught is low so I’m rolling with the true S. Beamin f*ck it attitude. But if I see some young punk rollin the streets with a Louis Bag humming Duffel Bag Boy, I will jump the curb and hit them with the Benz. Yeah *itch you heard me I’m putting the whip on the line and I swear to God you better pray to whatever thug you look up to that I don’t catch you slipping. I’ll know you when I see you and my people will too b*tch. You know if we don’t get you someone will, so a word of advice to you would be run b*tch and don’t look back. Yeah and it’s not that I’m pissed about the expensive sh*t you took, but I noticed this morning that you grabbed my Grandfather’s cufflinks. So now, I’m on this sh*t out of principle.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment