Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Weirdest Girl on Girl Action I Have Seen in a While

These women have dedicated their lives to sucking each other's toes. I must admit to the people that I do not have a fetish for toes, but a woman must keep them presentable; only woman who are professional dancer (ballet) get a pass. I started to watch this and wonder, what has the world come to. They even have a channel on youtube that have nothing but this weird sh*t. I warn you this is weird on so many level. I mean there is not any tongue on tongue, ta tas on ta tas, or clit on clit action at all. Just tongue to toe. To think, some people actually get off by watching this sh*t. Ladies in the video if you ever read this, I got some ideas about more productive things you can do with your tongue. Hit me up at unclebooze@gmail.com.



-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment