Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Douchebag Show


Unlike 16 and Pregnant, I love the douche bag show or as MTV calls it Is She Really Dating Him? It really is a 30-minute example of how douchebags in America operate. MTV has gone as far as to categorize the different douchebags from the Sand Bag, to Hustler Bag, and OC Bag. They all have their own special charm that just endears them to the audience as they make @sses out of themselves for a half hour.
The best part is MTV is not only trying to make these guys look like pieces of sh*t, but they want to get their chicks to break up with them. The sh*t is fucked up because these douches have found chicks dumb enough to love them for being douche bags. I mean these chicks put up with paying for dinner, getting cheated on, being 8th on a list of priorities and being stood up at dinner. They keep coming back for this sh*t too,and the thing is most of these chicks aren’t even ugly. Timeout, I’m not saying they’re S. Beamin status, but hey very few are.
These Douches are either straight out of a bad Ed Hardy ad or a high schooler who just found Hypebeast, yes I’m talking to you Hustler Douche. Seriously, if you ever look at your outfit and you have two, wait I take that back one piece of Ed Hardy on turn around and start again. Yes OC Douche not only did your faux hawk run it’s course two years ago, but no matter how swole you get if you tweeze your eyebrows you’re a fag. No gays don’t get upset I don’t mean fag like gay, but fag like in not being a man, but since you took it there yeah you’re a fag.
The douches even have their own languages, it’s so dumb I don’t even have time to get into it. There are some things that come out of their mouths that make wonder if it’ll be followed by a glob of cum. You see right there I stepped over the line and it’s not my fault I blame the douche bags, good night, and fight the douche that lies within you.

Need I say more.
- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment