Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I’ve been Reading Lately


Earlier this week I stumbled across a gem in the blog world, the Hooter’s Girl Blog. As we all know, I love Hooters as you can read in my earlier ode to my love of Hooters here. I stumbled upon the blog as I went through my usual task of looking at half naked chicks during my Theory of Finance class. I was tricked into thinking I was going to be looking at girls in tight shorts and even tighter tanks tops, but no I ended up reading a amazing tale of Hooters Girl.
The blog actually looks into the inner workings of this great American establishment and the young women who serve the wings. I have semi dated/ slept with a few Hooters chicks in my time, but have never got into the inner workings of the restaurant and I’m glad I didn’t. The backbiting and chick on chick hate brings sadness to my heart. I always dreamed that all these chicks ran around in the back playing grab @ss and inspect the boobies. I found out they do play inspect the boobies, but most of the time one of the girls isn’t into, which just kills the fantasy. On a side note, if that doesn’t kill the fantasy then you’re a little twisted.

So people when you get a chance and have finished reading this blog in it’s entirety go check out the Hooters Girl. It’s a good read and it might actually teach you about the hardships that face a young up and coming Hooters Girl. Also, she gives you tips like they don’t get turned on by you stammering, staring at their breast, and then leaving shitty tips. Little tips like this might help you to one day get on my level when it comes to the beautiful ladies of Hooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment