Friday, August 14, 2009

Bitches Brawl to End them All


First let me say that I use the term bitch loosely and from a distance as both of these women could beat the shit out of me. Seriously I can fight, but between the hesistance to hit a female and the ass whoopings these girls dish out your captain might be in trouble. Who am I talking about, Shit I'm talking about Carano vs. Cyborg.
Yeah one of these chicks is named Cyborg, and to top it off that's her married name. This chick was like naw don't use that other name your daddy gave you i'll just take Cyborg. Now when you look at this chick you think yeah she just might be a fighter. How do you ask a chick like that on a date? Does she wear a dress and show off her arms (in this case guns)? If she wears a dress is it strapless? Does she wear makeup and if so will it get scared and runoff her face? These are just some of the questions you have to ask, but you ask them over the phone though. She is a mean looking chick who will take your block off.
Her opponent on the other hand is a sweet young girl named Gina Carano, and when I say sweet I mean she has a sweet ass. She actually comes equipped with a face I would even look at while banging her, and that's saying something with the wagon she carrie around. Word on the streets is she likes it rough too, that's not my go to steez but I can comply. There is supposedly a sex tape floating around out there and she was on American Gladiators the fucked up edition, but I won't hold it against her.

She also happens to be the champ so she has been beating bitches up for a minute now. Some people say she never fights anybody dangerous, but fuck it thats the way I like it. With a face like that on a fighter I might have her wear a helmet. Thats what scares me about this weekend, because look at Cyborg she might not win but I know she is going to try to disfigure Carano out of pure jealousy. Here go some videos of these chicks getting at it.

Cyborg


Carano


I'm watching Saturday on Showtime you should too, seriously if she doesn't wear the braids Carano can be on the team, because you know how I feel about braids.

- S. Beamin

I will be tweeting during the fight so follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment