Monday, August 24, 2009

The Whackness

We all go to the club to have a good time. Spending countless dollars at the bar after pre-gaming. Still we leave unfullfilled.

Right now I am listening to a Asher Roth(spelling may be wrong due to being tipsy) impersonater play and sing his randition of popular songs in techno. Really I am wondering how the fuck did I get here. To this very place at this very moment. Not a good call.

To the right of me is a group of chicks that have been dancing all night and I can actually smell their dove underarm protection giving out on them. I swear I am at middle east quicky mart convention. I almost believe that they are allergic to protection for real. That's just my ignorant mind working to please my ego.

To left, are the chicks that swooped my seat when I got a brew. Such is life, I don't hold personal grudges and shit. Now everyone leaving because the Dj lacks swag.

One last thing......I am glad there wasn't a cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment