Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dear John Whitherspoon Philosphies

You may know this fool for his role on The Waynes Brothers or The voice of the grandpa on Boondocks. I know him as one funny motherf*cker who has no reservations about any topic. Someone recommended this to me after I wrote about New York in a previous post. This good fellow went on a tangent about this abomination. Enjoy!


After watching the above clip, I discovered that he had other opinions and views that I thought would be entertainment to my audience. However as it relates to Hoochies, I like the world to refer to them as f*ck b*tches. I learned that during my stay in the South. These are the chicks that I am man to admit weren't my cup of tea. Maybe for a one night stand, but I seldom resorted to that option because 1 night of pleasure would lead to the next 18 years and 9 months of dealing with a bona-fide incompetent "vaage" that is only good for poking.

-Uncle Booze


No comments:

Post a Comment