Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sigh...She is Pregnant too....The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Lately, a lot of chicks have been getting pregnant. Prime example I was in the mall a few months ago and saw this chick I use to do years ago. I walked up to say hi and a little boy come up, grabs her hand, and said, " Mommy, can we get some candy?" Wow. The only thing that goes through your head is that could have been me if I had one slip up. After the brief epiphany happened, I wondered how far can I make it before I make that slip up. Furthermore, I have taken the liberty to categorize the type of preggo-chick that your "bustdown*", girlfriend, or wife could potentially be:

The Good- (If you are married, engaged, or in a committed relationship)

Full Homemaker- She does everything you need. I.E. Iron your clothes, cook dinner, and bend at her knees. Did I mention she has a good job and degree. This is the idealistic chick that you only meet like once in a lifetime or so they say. I beg to differ; I think they are all over, but refuse to do everything until they meet the right person. Women are such cunning creatures.


The Bad

1. Temporary Homemaker- They are the women that sit around all day and do not have a traditional job. They are suppose to cook, clean, and take care of your bundle of joy. In actuality, they watch Tara Banks, Judge Judy, and a plethora of other shows that the typical males would not watch unless there are chicks on there who have augmented breast the size of 3 basketballs. You return home only to discover that your dinner is not cooked, your house isn't clean, and she is on the phone discussing the latest episode of some show on Bravo.

The Ugly (If you unintentionally got a bustdown pregnant because you didn't stop due to the increase of pleasure; meaning the condom broke)

The Party Animal- It seems like an oxymoron, but it is the truth. I have seen plenty of occurrences of pregnant chicks in the club attempting to dance with everyone, while having a drink in their hand. The harsh reality is that they have not come to grips with they have made a very bad mistake. FASTFORWARD>>>>>>>>>>>>> Her partying habits have not changed. She still is a party animal and get banged out by the 1st guy that buys her a drink. Well, what happened to the unfortunate accident?!?!? The mistake you made is completely neglected and will be emotionally scared for the rest of its life; just ask Dennis Rodman. It will experience a life of crime, addictions, and resentment towards its irresponsible parents.

-Uncle Booze

*Bustdowns- they count if they are not on birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment