Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Chick on My Mind.... Giovanna Mezzogiorno


Let's be honest I didn't know who this chick was until last Wednesday, but I'm happy that I found here, I think Giovanna is the caper to a great Italian week. I wanted to become the Italian Prime Minister so I could fuck 18 year old lingerie models when I'm 80. Lets stop mucking around and just get to it she's hot.

It's good to know she has about a decade on me, but that really doesn't matter n the scope of things. I've done some whoring around so i can't really hold anything she has done against her at his point. I hope she's more famous in Italy than she is here in the states, because I don't know any of here movie's on IMDB.

I just want here to be able to cook some Chicken Alfredo. Seriously I just want an Italian chick who can cook all the meals I crave after a good workout. Honestly it's not that hard pasta plus meat, and sauce that's all it takes to make a meal. Oh and I swear to God if another Italian chick tries to pass off one of those Olive Garden meals off on me I'll go crazy.

You see that right there that's classy sexy. I want all the chicks I know to take notes from Giovanna. I'm going to do you either way so, keep a little mystery about it at least. I understand You have to take it off sometimes, but when your with me I'd like a little show.

That's it I'm good. Yes no matter how old Giovanna gets I'm still into it. Everything else I know about her is in Italian so look it up. I don't care anymore just look at the pictures you fucks.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment