Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Chick on My Mind.... Jessica White


Every now and then I make a mistake, it rarely happens, but when it does happen I admit to it. I also apologize, so Jessica White im sorry I thought you were a photoshop wonder, a SI Swimsuit Edition walkout, and just another Iman imposter. I was wrong and I knew I was wrong when I saw you on the T.O. Show.

That new short haircut and that real I know what I want woman swagger was off the chain. Seriously young women if you think you have swagger take a step back and check yourself. There are so few M.O.B. or Most Official Bitches running around this planet, it brings a small tear to my eye as I type this.

I never thought TO (pronoced like the #) would ever bring something more inportant to my life than the phrase " I Love Me some Me", but he did. By the way y'all should check that shit out because TO only fucks with dime pieces, his ex fiancee is for sure a stunner (google her). Jessica on the show was not only official, but she brought it to those two nosy hoes that try to run TO's life. I have never heard a chick say Google me, but that shit was so cold that it froze those bitches.

She might just have what it takes to back up that put a ring on it swag, but there might need to be a status check in a month. You know because i a stickler about these things. You look at that though and the lover in me says fuck it so we'll just see how the cookie crumbles.


- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment