Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How I'm Livin


Your boy S. Beamin has been living the life and since you fucks can no longer rob my house I figure I'll show it to you. Yes for the first time the world will be able to see how i'm livin. Seeing as I moved out of the apartment and into the Telly Friday, so this is the perfect time to do it. Yes the cell that I have been confined to will finally be reveled to the masses. First things first lets lay the ground work for this experience, I have been living in a three bedroom two bath townhouse. I have two of the bedrooms as I moved from a two by two with a ton of shit of course I sleep in one room and use the other one to house my shoes. Enough talk lets see the house.

Some people say thats where the magic happens, but in reality that's just where I sleep, watch t.v. and do some occasional fucking. It's nothing special and has actually been toned down as I used to rock a mink bed spread (check the pillows) back in the day. Yes I do have a Warhol Banana on my bed, because I'm a fan of the arts. I keep the beach scene over my head to keep me breezy and Afflicted Yard Photography, because no one else has it. The bed stand keeps a decanter for the hoes in the morning and a glass for me when I wake up.
Yep that's a lawn chair chillin by my closets, and yes they are both filled. I have a thing about not wearing the same thing twice during a semester so I make sure my closets are packed to the gills. The black and white canvas was a spur of the moment buy, there are some sister pieces I'm waiting to buy. If I don't buy them i'll trash this one when I get home.
Like any other male over the age of 16 I own a 42 inch Plasma, it used to be mounted on the wall at my old place. I decided to leave it on the stand, because I'm super lazy. Yes my laziness is the the detriment of my television enjoyment.
The following are pictures from my shoe room. Yes I have a room for shoes and other shit that doesn't go in my bedroom. Quick tidbits I don't skate so the decks are used as art and one is a chair. Also the Scarface poster isn't mine, I don't lie about my purchases or on my dick those are two things a man should never do. So sit back and enjoy!






So that's how i've been living and now this is where I'm at for a week
Yeah so I moved all that shit out on friday with the help of the parents of S. Beamin, and now i'm in the Telly. Yeah I have moved into the Double Tree for the week. So here goes the room.
The bed is nice and the view is decent for where i'm located it's hard to see in the pic but i'm right over the pool.

I'm glad the TV is decent, but the channel selection sucks a dick so i'm missing all of my regular shows.

The eating situation is crazy here, it cost me six dollars to leave the hotel so it's actually cheaper to order room service than go out and get food. So it's Double Tree Burgers, Sushi and Sashimi from across the street.
Oh you thought not having a fridge would slow your boy down wrong. I just spent a month totally sober so I'm getting it in before I get out.
Goodbye college i'm pretty much over this shit


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment