Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Gaga has a Dack


A few weeks ago on NT there was a thread about Lady Gaga not being quite the lady she made her self out to be. Well I watched the grainy ass video and I couldn't tell what they were talking about. Dudes were freaking out yelling what a disgrace it was, but I said fuck it I can't tell.Then game Thursday when the good people at Bossip brought this shit up again. So this time I watched a clear video of the situation an around the 1:10 mark shit got weird.
I don't know if that was a dick, but I always lean toward dick when it comes to these situations. I'm just saying better safe than sorry, there is no I thought it might be a lady boy excuse. No dude you thought it might be a lady boy so you got away. Here is supposedly a statement from Gaga on the situation.

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal."

Well that shit right there is some other worldly shit right there. It seems too sick to be true would it really say poon and peener. I'm going to give this tell Saturday, so if you're reading this that means there was no denial. The shit seems on the dummy she talks about fucking dudes so someone must know for sure. The thing about that is how do you comeout and say you did a lady boy even if it does have a ASS (Pause).

I feel bad for my boy Eric from True Blood, he was killin it there and in Generation Kill. Now he might have kissed a lady boy and it's on video for all to see damn homey you used to be the man homey.


I hope for his sake it isn't true, Damn Mr. Gaga

UPDATE: Gaga made a joke about sucking her own hermi dick on Twitter, so I guess she's in on the joke. I still think something is rotten in Denmark, and by Denmark I mean her genitals!

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment