Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sick

These last few days...I have been sick. Sick in stomach. I thought that maybe I had developed an ulcer from all the booze. Turns out that it was just gas. At least I hope so. Today will be a long day. I have to get a lot of studying done. This whole studying thing has completely interfered with my ability to post. Nonetheless, I am still here. Ready to share my wisdom to the world.

I hope that all of you are fine. While in my pain I thought..... what the world would be like if there was not any sicknesses? Meaning cancer, diabetes, and the disease from hell AIDS did not exist.

I think people would be nicer. Imagine that crazy single lady whose cubicle is right next to yours not contracting genital warts while in college. She would have a mate and be happier. Translation.....she wouldn't be a total b*tch all the time. What about your angry boss??? What if they never got hepatitis C from banging every secretary they ever had (includes girl on girl action)? They would be more pleasant and appreciative of your work. See, sicknesses is potentially the root of all evil!

Just food for thought. Tomorrow, I will continue my normal antics in an attempt to bring you humor.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment