Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gina Carano has me Excited in a Whole New Way for a Fight


Seriously I am super excited about the fight tonight. And for the first time ever I'm actually sexually excited as well as excited for violence. This is a brand new mix for your boy and I think I Like it. Seriously just look at why I'm so excited.
She is so cute yet she can probably explode your face in a few punches. I love that you don't have to worry about protecting her, because she will just beat that other bitches ass. You can be that guy that just yells Chick fight and watches as your girl demolishes that other douche bags girlfriend.


Yeah and she can dress up and look super hot. I love that whole pinup girl look it just does something to me. Oh and check out the weigh in video if I was you I would just skip the Cyborg part, because it just skeeved me out. The 1:48 mark is a good place to start.

Damn I'm going to go watch mother fuckin Rambo in HD so I can calm down. Shit I love it man dammit look at her bite that lip you know what thats about DAMN!!!


- S. Beamin
I'll be twittering during the fight Follow Me

UPDATE: Well Carano got stopped at the very end of the 1st round she doesn't look to bruised up though

No comments:

Post a Comment