Friday, August 7, 2009

Seriously Why Must I Cry?


For some reason while I was laying around the Hotel room trying to get get some sleep I heard and eerily familiar tune coming from my TV. It simply said "Why Must I Cry", at that moment I knew that my man Reh Dogg's greatest hit had actually made it to the mainstream. Somehow this guy Tosh.0 thought it would be a great Idea to remake the single greatest rap song ever. I seriously blew this song up a few years ago, thanks to me and my by Wes everybody in Aggie Land was rockin this joint. First I want you to watch the original so you can now where I'm coming from.

If that wasn't enough here is how Reh Dogg describes his video in his own words: This music video is about a man whom befriended a fatherless ghetto boy. The boy stole from him time and time again. This video also speaks of a man who fathered twins with a woman he felt no love for. This song is highly emotional and it's not about how well the singer is it's about expression of hard times. And now the remix

You know that was all green screen those chicks wouldn't get within a square block of this dude. Seriously Reh Dogg is just waiting to get his shine, he will be the new Drake in a few weeks. You know what, I think I should hit you with the second single from his CD Feel My Pain, You Say I'm Ugly the Remix you can't forget it's the remix

Greatest line ever "I am not a Troll" seriously people support my man at his site RehDogg.com Oh and yeah I can't let that shower shit slide either, it was one step too far but what else do you expect from Reh Dogg!

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment