Sunday, August 16, 2009

Real Chance of Love 2... Entertainment Coonery

I must admit that I watched this show last season and was semi-delighted to see them return for another season of unpretentious TV mirth. To be completely honest, I never watched the other shows with New York, Flava Flav, and whoever else got a scripted love show on VH1 (Okay maybe I watched a few episodes of the Ray J show). The legendary douche bag brothers are back and have a room full of temporarily reformed strippers in the house. I could only imagine how nice it must be for women to give you whatever you want in an effort to win the show. What a grandeur life that must be?!?! Here is the proper time to meet the ladies. I must say that there are some lookers that are trained in the ancient art of "sluttery", alcoholism, and cunning betrayals.


I know the show has been on for a few weeks, but I saw it for the first time this weekend as I took a breather from this thing we call life. Yes I am entitled to watch coonery for pure enjoyment; it sure beats paying 500 bucks an hour for therapy. I look at some of those people's lives and become thankful that at least I have some form of sanity. More importantly, I have not embarrassed my family in an attempt to become a reality TV star. On a lighter note, this season started with a bang. Enjoy!


I honestly cannot wait to see what the rest of the season will bring. You never know with two brothers that actually competed for the most horse faced looking chick to hit the reality scene in a while...... New York aka I got enhanced in all the right placed but still have a f*cked up face. I would always expect the unexpected. I will keep you posted as I take this journey along with the rest of the world.

-Uncle Booze

PS- These are some of the dumbest dudes in the f*cking world, but nonetheless makes me laugh. I honestly think that Real may be borderline downs syndrome infected (It is a serious disease that I donate to on a yearly basis; I have a heart at times).

No comments:

Post a Comment