Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Want to be Prime Minister of Italy


Seriously I love Barack Obama as much as the next man, but I'm trying to be Prime Minister of Italy. Yeah when I get old and have some money I want to be like Silvio Berlusconi the man is a straight up pimp. I had heard stories about how he got down, but I didn't really get a picture of it until I read this article on the Daily Beast.
You have to realize that my man has been getting down for years. He didn't care what age that pretty young thing was he was going to get that pussy. My man even started marrying chicks and having kids just to preserve the legacy. It takes balls to say you know what i'll rule the country, marry a few chicks, have them pop out a few kids, and then i'll bang some models on the side.

Not only is the man living the life, but he also owns one of the biggest football (soccer) clubs in the world. Yeah I'm talking about AC Milan. He made a ton of money from the team which he used to become Prime Minister and also buy that Vila, yeah i'm talking about the sex Villa. My man brings eighteen year old lingere models to the place to get naked with there friends for his amusement. The man even has a personal singer/minstrel who does what he wants and lets not talk about the dancers.
The man might even have mob ties, yep the real legit straight from Italy prick your finger Mafia. I'm just saying I have a new hero to look up to. The man survives every scandal that happens to him so ladies and gentleman I present to you the true Teflon Don Silvio Berlusconi Prime MInister of Italy. What is the worst you can do to the man take away the responsibility of running a country, he still has his money, his football club, and all the young women he could ever need. I never thought I would say this, but Sarkozy and Barack step your Presidential ho game up!

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment