Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Chick on My Mind.... Destiny Daniels


I'm back to my old ways and in this weeks edition of a chick I will never meet or speak to we Destiny Daniels. Loyal readers will by now know about my love for chicks with tats, but to reiterate it I love chicks with tats. I'm not talking about in the marry and have my kids type of way, but in the rough and tumble we can have fun throughout my 20s type of way. So lets take a look at Destiny
She looks like the ultimate combination of things I should run away from. As a college educated man I should no better, but that sleeve is a tractor beem of destruction for me. Yeah and that fake blond hair is another caution sign I will just blow right by. Seriously the tat is the least of my worries at this point when it comes to this girl.
Oh yeah and I could never forget those tits. They were meant to be in a bikini I tell you. I'm just saying if she was with me it would be all swimsuits and lingerie all day. Yeah that's right no blouses, I would encourage tank tops though as they show off the breast and the tats.

I think you people get my point Destiny might not be perfect, but she is perfect for right now.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment