Friday, July 10, 2009

Cheaters I Couldn't Let it Ride


By now everyone in America has heard of the show Cheaters. It happens to be one of the lowest forms of television ever produced and the vehicle that all these suckers for love use to try gain their power back. Yeah I just used that psycho babel gain your power bullshit that the host of the show uses to comfort these dumb hoes.
That's the true problem people the men who actually created and host this dumb ass show. We started the show with the most lecherous man in basic cable history Tommy Grand. This dude used to always saddle up next to the broken hearted chick and offer her a ride home and some one on one counseling after the show. We all know what one on one counseling means, and to be truthful I can't really salt my mans game. He took it too far I guess and was fired after the third or fourth season, but you can catch dude on Stag these days. (For the record Stag is the biggest one way street to failure ever, men get your shit together.)

With the loss of Tommy came the rise of one of the biggest Douche Bags ever, Joey Greco. Yes Joey Greco and his I care for the hoes attitude is the worst. Seriously if you looked up simp in the dictionary their would be a picture of this dude, my man the song says don't save her she don't wanna be saved. The best is in every confrontation he claims to be the black belt and will kick the guys ass. The first time shit went down I'm pretty sure you all know what happened. Yep dude got shanked straight stabbed up on a boat. Just watch the video with him laying on the boat leaking and shit. Ole I'm bleeding ass Mother Fucker, and I have to say I love how security got done quick with the man overboard move.

Now all this shit happened years in the past so what could make me blog about it now, well only the season 9 finale. Yes the finale that happened weeks ago yet has not left my mine for one day. It gets real around the 50 second mark.

Yes what you saw was all real, my man went Steroid Joe in the parking lot on both chicks. First let me say that in no way do i condone him smashing the fat ones face like that. I do condone him cheating on her with her friend as her friend is 100 times better looking and skinnier than her. I do condone smashing Skinny chicks window out though, because that's just rage that has to be let out, and nothing is cooler than smashing shit when you hulk out. I don't wanna ruin the end for you, but my man escapes. Yep he pulls a runner and the boys have to move from Cheaters mode to a brand new episode of Cops on his ass. Here goes the entire altercation in one go, just watch this shit in it's entirety.

Seriously this has to be some of the worst shit on TV ever. As someone quite close to me once said if she doesn't have a ring on her finger it's not really cheating. Shout out to my man T-Mac for being persistent about me blogging on the smelly pile of shit that is Cheaters.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment