Friday, July 3, 2009

These B*tches Never Learn


If It seems like I told this story it's because I have, young ladies stop with the @ss tat! Seriously, the @ss tat is not where it's at now, then, or ever. I have never seen a young lady with an @ss tat and thought you know I'm going to marry her one day. Do you know why?Because she has an @ss tat. I swear to god you could graduate from Harvard, have a seven figure job, and be an actual supermodel........ I still wouldn't marry you (I would fuck though, because I am but a man. Example one:
Here, we have the I needed to work my way to the @ss tat. The sad thing here is this B*tch didn't have the confidence to go ahead and get the full blown @ss tat, she literally half @ssed it. I'm saying one check clean is not going to save you from my wrath once the ink hits a cheek it's game over hunny so you might as well go for the gusto. Example two:
Here we have the bald b*tch with the @ss tat. Come on it's not bad enugh that you can't pull off the Amber Rose, but you went and compounded your issues by slapping on an @ss tat. Seriously, you look like Sisco ten years after Dru Hill and that's not even meant to sh*t on Sisco that sh*t is meant to sh*t on you. Example Three:

This is the worst of the worst. This sh*t has gone so far that the white chicks are co-opting it. Now young lady, first I would like to congratulate you on being a whooty, second I don't know if you know the things that fake red hair does to me, but damn. (it's personal just move along) Then you go and f*ck it all up and put the butterfly on your @ss. Seriousl,y move that sh*t back to where it belongs. Yes, ladies bring back the tramp stamp a slutty tat I could get my head around. Seriously like I said before, I Blame the fathers for this sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment