Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Twerk Team is Back Thanks to Trav

I woke this morning smelling like Toronto, and too my surprise my phone already had 12 text messages. None of them really mattered except two, but the one that pertains to you guys said "Twerk Team got a new video performing that birthday sex. That shyt a beast. That's all it took and your boy was on the job. Lets hit em with the solo by Lady Luscious first...
No doubt that was 50 seconds of pure fire, but that's not it you know I got more for your Twerk Team lovin asses. Like Captain Planet and the Planeteers, by your powers combined I give you...

Damn and they still taking bookings so you boys better get on it, you know I am! I liked that fold in around the 4 minute mark, but ladies less talking more dancing in the future.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment