Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Chick on My Mind... Annie Thao


I told you I would find it and I did, yeah boy I found an Asian chick with ASS. Seriously it felt like I shot a Unicorn when I stumbled upon all this Asian ASS, and yes if you were wondering I will be typing in all caps when it comes to Asian ASS. The woman that made all this possible is Annie Thao. You see that when I saw that I let out the Marv Albert YES!
I don't know what to say that Asian ASS just brings that single tear to my eye and lets me know that all these months suffering from yellow fever was seemingly not all for nothing. There is a promised land where Asian chicks run around with mad droppy swangas and bounce phat Asian ASS all the live long day.
There you go gentlemen just bath in the glory that is the Asian ASS, seriously they have it all now everything that a man could ever need. And if you didn't know alot of them are freaks like real deal freaks. I'm talking you go to Japan and you run into a whole nother level of perversion yet to truly reach these shores. With all that being said, I went to China last summer, Thailand is in my sights, then Japan, and the Phillipines so women of Asia watch out.

Side note if you see a bunch of Blackanese children running around in a few years it's my fault and don't worry they will be well disciplined little fuckers. Seriously Asian ASS FMW (For the Motherfuckin Win)

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment