Thursday, July 9, 2009

Throwback Thursday Fitness Chicks FTW sometimes

To help some new users understand where the craziness that S. Beamin comes from i'll be instituting Throwback Thursdays until I feel you guys are up to date. So here is the first of many.


Alright calm down for a minute and follow me we all love these petite little chicks we can fold up in a ball and dominate,or that chick that's thick with a onion booty, but what about a strong chick. Now I'm not talking about a STRONG chick I'm talking about a strong chick that can still wear a dress. Now I know a lot of you thought of Chyna or a Super SWOLE chick, but there are others.


Now look at her she's tiny and fit, but she looks like she would be fun to roll around in the sack with, the type you think you have in control and out of no where she flips you and she's on top. That's the spice your boy Beamin is looking for every other Thursday night. Think about it you wrestle with one of these other chicks and you have the upper hand all the time, with a girl like this you actually feel some real resistance and a little bit of the unknown.



Now there is another type of fit chick you and I love you may not have taken for granted. I'm talking track chicks. Yeah boy them girls is thick in all the right places. You now when you and your people go out for some good old days football, there always one or two of them gettin in their fitness. I myself have dropped two consecutive INTs because those cheeks bounced ooh so taut as she went around the track. Man I'm talking about Dios Mios for my Spanish readers, don't even get me started on the sweat buds dropping off her face on to her chest and then abs. Seriously I had a flash back and stopped writing for ten minutes.



Oh an that chick from Paraguay can grab my pole anytime, I'm not really scared because she did come in about dead last in the Olympics.



In this fitness girl love fest there must be a word of warning, some of these chicks are too strong for you. Yes there is a distinct possibility if you have been slippin on your gym game you could find yourself in a precarious position. Now look at this young lady somebody like your boy Beamin barely matches up with her, and even though I would take the challenge would not recommend it to a novice.



Reason one is because thats her takin beauty photos look, think about competition time when she just needs to be rock hard and on edge. Those could be some tough nights, take it from experience I used to mess with a rugby chick off and on in the gym our little tussles in the locker room would be all fun and games in the off season, but during rugby season a switch turned on. I thought it was all good until she went full Rugby on me, Beamin can take a few smacks, but shoulder charges and form tackles just don't turn me on. So as beautiful as the fitness chick is be careful how you handle this precious cargo.


Because she can and will hurt you if you run up in it all Willy Nilly, yeah I said Willy Nilly to make a point this shit is serious!

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment