Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Heavy Vee...Enough Said

These clips were inspired by me being forced to watch America's Got Talent by my special lady friend. I am really lost for words. I hope that you find humor in this like I did. Heavy Vee you are pure entertainment, but I feel propelled to offer you some advice that I would give any corpulent woman. Since you like dancing so much, you should take up Tabao. I assure you within 2 months time, you will see results. I meant that in the best possible way. On a lighter note, I do believe that you will inspire a nation. A nation in which any BBW (corpulent chick) can walk into a club and out dance the fittest chick in the club. A nation in which any BBW can order every item on the menu at McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonics, Jack in a Box, White Castle, and the list can go on, without people looking at them strange. A nation in which a BBW can pay for only one airplane ticket, when they take up two seats. A nation in which a BBW can walk into Wal-Mart and use the scooters for the elderly to shop. With that being said, I think that you should apply to be the spokesperson for your people. In actuality, I think you should pursue the MC thing. I truly wish you the best in some way, shape, form, or some sh*t like that. Take care and reach for the cheeseburgers.



-Uncle Booze

1 comment:

  1. vanessa this is your auntie you did what you set out to do iam proud of you keep your head up to the sky and grap that star dont never give up love you

    ReplyDelete