Thursday, July 23, 2009

Personals Thursday #2

Here is today's personal that I have taken the liberty to reply to:

WEALTHY MEN ONLY - 28 (Schaumburg)


Date: 2009-07-23, 11:46AM CDT


Looking for a man who can financially enlightening me. I am an African American female that needs financial help (rent, car note, etc.). My height is 5'6, weight is 130 lbs., and my measurements are 36C-26-36. I am meduim brown complected, have no children, and no drama. Please do not request pics I do not participate with plastering myself online.

Talk with you soon!

Renata

  • Location: Schaumburg
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1284896502

My response I sent Renata:

Renata,

Obviously with a name like Renata, you will probably make my credit score decline if we were to ever elope. You are not worthy of even riding in the truck of my Swedish made automobile. The world does not appreciate gold digging chicks. It is chicks like you that make harlots look good, despite their obvious profession. I personally think you are legitimately crazy. Why?

What man in their right mind would agree to pay for any expenses incurred by a woman without:
1. Getting something in return
2. ???????????????
Need I say more

You participate in what I like to call....legalized prostitution. My advice to you is get a f*cking job so you can financially enlighten yourself. Plus you are a bit over weight for your height to expect someone to take care of you; I believe that most men will agree with me. To be completely honest, you are a walking oxymoron because you do not want to plaster yourself online, but you put a personal on Craigslist. Please do not tell me you are part of the "invasion of the stupid b*tches." Man, do I dread the day you guys get officially organized. The world is going to be a hectic place.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment