Thursday, July 16, 2009

Personals Thursday #1

Today I have decided to respond to females' personals on Craigslist. Today's personal is:

Fantastic, Funny, Flirty, Fat Girl Seeking a Boyfriend - 30 (Chicago)


Reply to: pers-jwjkx-1265993119@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-12, 11:18AM CDT


I am a BBW that is in search of someone what wants to become friends first. I am a single with no children.. Im not looking for a sexual relationship, but what I am looking for is someone that wants to take the time to get to know each other. Spend quality time. I have a wonderful out look on life, an outgoing personality, I have a very kind, loving heart and I am very understanding. AND these are the same qualities that I am looking for in a MAN, a real man. If this is you and you are looking to be with a BBW and you have the same qualities please send a message. Your photos will get mine!

Please be ages 26-40, single, over 5'9, live only in Chicago.
My response I sent her today:
Lady never start off a personal ad with telling someone you are a BBW. To me it is an instant sign to run. Any chick that weighs more than me needs to go to Jenny Craig.........quick. If we were not in a recession, I would pay for your first month. Furthermore, no dude wants to f*ck a BBW. So you do not need to let the world know that you are not looking for a sexual relationship. We all know that you are dryer than the Sahara desert down there. I wish you the best.
-Uncle Booze

1 comment: