Thursday, July 23, 2009

Throwback Thursday: Fuck PETA


People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, F*ck You. Yes I said what every red blooded American in this world has wanted to say. Have you seen these fools out there crusading for Animal Rights. Animal Rights what is that they are animals people have rights and a little while ago some people didn't have rights. So you want me to change my life so some stinky Ferrel beast can roam around f*cking with my shit. Hello people I S. Beamin am a Hunter, Gatherer, classified in the Carnivore class. Yep when Bambi's mom got shot I wondered if the Hunter would stuff and mount her even though it was doe. I can't wait to shoot my first Buck, soon you're gonna roll in to S Dot's crib and see a parade of mounted game. I'm talking Zebras, Rhinos, even a Lion, S Dot is talking big game safari hunter out here. Come on now people you want to stop me from eating and hunting animals, but animals eat an hunt each other fuck it if you can't enforce animal rights between animals then you can't do shit to me. I'm shooting, eating, and wearing animals to the end. That's right bury me in a mink lined coffin, wearing Alligator boots, leather jacket, and a chinchilla scarf.

Oh and these crazy Mother F*ckers are running around throwing paint on peoples minks, let me tell you that shit can get you killed. In the words of my Mother the owner of two full lengths Minks Black & White, "If they came up on me I'd beat the shit out of one of those Mother F*ckers". Game, Set, and Match McEnroe you know how deep this shit is your boy owns a queen sized Mink bedspread. Yeah when your boy gets cold he's sleepin on Mink how you like that animal lovers. Do you know what a horrible animal a mink is go study those little shits and see if you don't have some mink by the end of the week. I'm telling you everyone in my family will be minked out Micheal Irvin Style court house style.

You see that that's the Bacon Weave or if you like cheese the Bacon Roll now that's what your boy thinks is a complete meal. I set my meal with one basis some meat (no homo), S Dot's menu consist of Beef and stuff, Pork and Stuff, Chicken and stuff. It's so deep I really don't mess with Turkey cause punks be trying to substitute real artery clogging protein with that shit. So there you have it F*uck you PETA from here on out if a designer doesn't use fur I' not wearing it, if a restaurant has some rare game I'm telling them to grill it up Medium or Raw if I'm a regular. Oh and by the way as soon as I get to Japan I'm eating some Whale all day, every day, and in every way. Yeah I watched Whale Wars, your dumb ass deserved to get shot pullin them dumb ass stunts.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment