Thursday, July 30, 2009

Throwback Thursday: Chicks with Ink


I have no idea what it is, but these pale chicks with ink are starting to do it for me. It started like a few weeks ago when I saw the chick above. I don't know what it is, but all that ink just ignited something in your dude Beamin's head. It's like her body is truly a piece of art. I know alot of tatted people say that shit but these pale chicks actually have skin like an art canvas. The way the color pops of her skin is amazing. Look at the way she goes all in no restraint, no fear of what society thinks about what she has done, and what she will continue to do as her canvas is ever changing.

It's not just her it's these red headed chicks with tats that have got me now too. I guess it might be the Irish in me or the proximity to St. Patrick's day, but I want to tag the shit out of one of these lasses. I think it's just an extension of the whole color and pop art theory, but your boy Beamin sets his mind to something and it's .........seek and destroy my friends.

Another thing is these chicks need to have a ton of tats and I'm not talking drunken soroity girls Playboy bunny tats. I need some hours in the chair to get me at this point. Now, don't get me wrong I will draw a line cause some chicks with Tats just don't do it for me. In the world of Beamin, I draw the line right before Kat Von D. I also realize I will never marry one of these chicks so its more than likely is just another phase in S. Beamin's life. Who cares though, I'm young and making beautiful tatted up mistakes is what being young is good for. I just found out this chick Pixie was strutting around on TV and I missed it, now it's game time your boy Beamin is going all out. That piece of cake on her side is just looks too good I'd eat it up.


-S.Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment