Friday, July 24, 2009

The Day Legends Burned Down

Everyone knows that your friend and leader has an affinity for the titter, and especially my first and favorite titter Legends. Yes since the day I decided to go all out with my cousin’s ID (Thanks Coke), I have loved Legends. It was the place where I could bring in a thirty of Keystones sit down and watch chicks get naked. It was amazing there was even a protocol that I soon became familiar with.
The greatest thing about Legends was that it was just in between the classy and dirt ass rock bottom strip club. It had a nice ratio of 7 nice girls to 1 dirty skank, which always kept things in perspective. It helped balance my true feelings for strippers and what I needed when I walked into the Titter. It’s just an honest fact I don’t like Stripper touch, yeah strippers I prefer that you not touch me without asking first. You see I’ve been to other clubs where there is finger banging and hands in pants, which at a point becomes a bit much for me. I’m sorry I just figure I’m not the first one in line in those scenarios and more than likely I’m not even in the top fifty that night. The farthest it ever went for me at legends was a little nipple play, which at the time I didn’t really mind.
Legends also introduced me to the greatest thing ever which is Stripper embarrassment. Yeah you would think you could never embarrass a Stripper, see job title but you can. What we found is that Strippers are actually embarrassed by positive reinforcement. Yeah if a Stripper does a good job they expect money not money and a standing ovation. Yes me and my friends started giving the chicks standing O’s and the results were hilarious. Yep you got strippers covering their faces, giggling, and running off stage. The best part is that they then come back and give you a little special attention.
Legends even had chicks from all over the world, my favorite of course was a young lady named Elektra from Argentina. Se could really move I’m talking snaking her body up the mirrored wall upside down, climbing up the pole and coming down in the splits, and making her pussy do tricks I had never seen up to that point. When I talk about pole work I’m talking Olympic level people I was straight up flabbergasted by her moves, I was surprised the Argentine flag didn’t come out at the end for the medal presentation. And you didn’t hear it from me but it was 20 for a nut in the back with Elektra.
The last time I went to Legends though was a sad day for me, not because it was the last time but because of what I saw. You know what I saw no nipples and no cooter. Yes the law had taken away the best things about the titter they had put pasties on their tits and they had to keep their panties on. I was sick the entire thirty minutes I was there. Every time we got to song three when they were supposed to take it all off I was quickly shut down by an new colored nipple be it silver, blue, or gold. I was sad as I retuned home, but nothing could prepare me for what would happen only two weeks later.
It was right before I was to travel to New Orleans for some springtime fun when I got the text. A good friend from back home gave me the word that the Titter ad burned down. What Titter I said not Legends the reply was yes Legends. I was sad not just for the loss of the titter, but because it could never redeem itself. In my heart though I’ll remember it for the good times. The time the stripper blew the dollar in my friends face, the time a stripper bit my nipple while wearing a Little Red Riding Hood costume, the time one big faced my friend, also when she took his hat and danced wit t, and who can forget the time I got hit with a stripper’s shoe and then returned it to her. Those are the things I will remember not the bad times at the end, so this one's to you Legends you’ll live in our hearts forever.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment