Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Chick on My Mind....Saffi Karina



This week in a chick I will never speak to or meet we are looking at the exotic beauty known as Saffi Karina. This young lady brings us the pleasure of a range of ethnicties including Cuban, Filipino, Spanish, Irish & Hawaiian. Which is perfect for your hero S. Beamin as I posses the drinking power of a Black Irishman and the lust to pleasure a woman of true Hawaiian power.
They found this chick at McDonalds in England. Do you know what kind of chicks are at the McDonalds where i have, dancing craakheads. Yeah the ho be dancin around talking about I need a large fry a crack rock. I need a fine woman like Saffi walking around my local Mickey Dees, you see if that was the case I wouldn't be currently on a 3 year McDonalds strike. Truthfully the last time I was there I was passed out drunk after getting kicked out of the club.
So congratulations Saffi you might be the woman that brings S Dot back to McDonalds. I also have to give her props for introducing me to Playboy Phillipines. The 55th anniversary cover is a big deal but i'm still looking for them booty naked pictures so holla at ya boy when you get em.
- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment