Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The 1st Lady of the Republic of Cameroon...Sigh

Ladies you have always said, "Booze you need something that appeal to us." As a guy that never fails to please the ladies, take this... take this. Her name is "First lady WTF happened to you." Now, fellow Americans we had to deal with Barbara Bush, but at least she was presentable when meeting officials from around the world. Okay, presentable is an overstatement, but this lady of Cameroon is f*cking horrible.

What woman in her right mind would wear f*cking glitter in techno colors to meet the former French Prime Minister. I may not be a fashion guru. Trust me I am not, but this was brought to my attention by a good friend of mine and I wanted to share it with you.

Honestly people she looks like a f*cking dude. For now on she is an "IT." IT is a true embarrassment. Women if you are reading this, her hair "do"' will not get you anywhere in a man's book. The days for the big hair is over. We will only laugh.....sigh. Jerks as myself would probably point it out to the people around me and cause more attention to your troubled appearance.


-Uncle Booze
unclebooze@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I will do my hair just like that for you Booze! I love you Booze!!!!

    ReplyDelete