Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Ultimate Warrior Influenced a Generation


There are alot of things that have contributed to the way your boy S Dot now behaves, but until a year ago I was missing a major piece. What piece was this you ask it was The Ultimate Warrior, yes I grew up on the WWF (not this WWE shit) yeah wrestling. Now I wasn't a fan of the eat your Vitamins, say your prayers, real American Hulk Hogan no I was down with the schizophrenic, steroid using Ultimate Warrior. Now as a kid you feel like dude is just super intense, and for some reason you think everything he said was cool. If you don't beleive me watch the video below it'll jot your memory. In reality this man was bat shit crazy, now think about Mr. and Mrs. Beamin sitting there watching their oldest child the namesake of his father be in grossed by this man. My parents must have been scared as shit that I was gonna go Warrior on someone. The sad thing is I did, and it was my Grandma T she let me get hold of some Skittles and Saturday night Wrestling and that shit was on. She didn't know what was happening when I went Warrior on her. All she could tell my parents was that I was ranting and raving jumping off the couches, walls, and breaking stuff. Direct quote from my Grandma T " The boy ate them skittles then he start shaking like the man on TV and speaking in tongues." I wasn't allowed Skittles for 6 years people, I got sent to candy prison a real bid out here.


Now the Warrior is just one whacked out dude affecting America's youth, as my boy Morrow once said it's like dude has been huffin silver spray paint out on the Reservation with Tonto. The man I looked up to never said shit that made since, in the video he says that Lawnmowers should run over him and he should then go to Africa and get trampled by elephants. An in the most classic moment the dude threatened to crash a plan on the way to Wrestlemania. Dude was goin to kill Hulk Hogan this shit is supposed to be fake, he's talkin about dudes making the Ultimate sacrifice. Now I dressed up as this dude for Halloween, he wanted to take people to parts unknown. Parts unknown what the F*uck is that shit, let alone where the F*uck is that shit. He used to say the power of the Warriors flowed through his veins, he forgot to mention 50 cc of Steroids. Man just watching this video reminds me how little Beamin used to run around shakin the ropes and Gorilla pressing his friends.This dude is now a motivational speaker, no you didn't read that shit wrong a motivational speaker denouncing democrats and liberals (now you see why you lost Republicans). Kids stay away from the roids or you'll end up like our friend the Ultimate Warrior.
Just a public service announcement from S. Beamin

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment