Sunday, March 29, 2009

Twitter Won't Let Uncle Booze Be A Go Getter


(click on the image to enlarge). These motherf*cking carpet munchers at Twitter suspended my 1st account, which is why I go by UncleBooze1 now ( I am back on Twitter). They say that my friends to followers ratio was f*cking disproportionate. Well, bite me Twitter. I was informed I can do social networking using Tweets, but you guys did not explicitly state the stipulations when I signed up. Shame on you.


Furthermore, they alluded to the fact that I might be a spammer. Who the f*ck am I going to spam Twitter? I do not advertise for anything. Sorry for sounding pissed, but I had like 100+ followers and was following close to 2000 people. Yep 2000 people.

Word of advice for future Twitters (people who use twitter), do not follow a sh*t load of people like I did on my 1st day or your account will be suspended. I was listening to the advice of a mad woman who told me how to get followers. If you are reading this, I have nothing but love for you.

-Uncle Booze


No comments:

Post a Comment