Saturday, March 7, 2009

Whooty


Yes a white girl with a booty, I know it’s not a new phenomenon recently though this shit has hit the peak. This happened in the form of the you tube video Whooty; from the moment it said she’s alive I was hooked. I don’t know how it happened, but unlike most people I have seen this thing evolve. I’m from the burbs so I’ve been trying to get with white girls with booty for a while. I moved from artic slab, to a little plump, until I found athletic soccer chicks. Now for a kid in the summer of fifth grade looking for a nice looking suburban chick with booty I was elated. It seemed at this point to be the best of both worlds for me, as I would no longer have to go all the way to my Grandma’s house to see a nice booty. For years I looked at is as if soccer or just athletic white chicks would be the end for their booty potential. Then came the switch as I call it I couldn’t deal with it anymore I had a car and options so me and my whip moved forward leaving that medium booty suburban chick in the past. I had moved on until one day I saw this mismatch of reality and her name was Coco. She was all new, but I knew she was filled with silicon then came the combo breaker. It came in the form of that chick from the Parkers Jenna Von Oy, this was no trick I knew this chick she was on Blossom. It was time for a conference I brought together all my boys from around the world to discuss this trend. After hours of deliberation we decided it was on and the world better get ready. We simply watched as others started to notice blaming the water, food additives, and even McDonalds I knew though it was god rewarding me for all my years of hard work. And now he has given me the final reward in my quest in the form of Whooty. So now I depart from this journey and search for my next unicorn the Asian female with big tits.

-S. Beamin





No comments:

Post a Comment