Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ladies All I'm Looking For Is


From what I've been hearing from people there might be a slight misconception in what S. Beamin is looking for in a woman. I'm picky, but not picky to a point where I'm just waving away any chick under an eight, who doesn't have long silky hair,and hasn't been a debutante. Look people I've ran with prep school chicks to G.E.D. hoes, I'm talking beauty queens and girls fresh from the crime scene. So I'm open minded, I only need one thing.

Have some style ladies. You can do whatever you want with it, but express yourself. Let it be fashion (my favorite), your hair, or even what you do. Ladies separate yourself from the crowd, make me take that second look. I used to mess with a bunch of click-clack girls (Devil wears Prada ref.), and you might think aren't they all the same. Well no they are actually all different if you look closely, because they are all trying to out do one another. You see I don't care where your inspiration or style comes from just have some. Let it be jealousy, rage, or just supremacy bring it I want it.

Right down there she's my favorite they call her Valentina. I don't know why she's my favorite I can't really explain it, but where she chose to take the picture, what she's got on, the way her hair moves just does it. I don't even know what she does, but she makes me want to know. Ladies just make me want to know more.


-S. Beamin

2 comments:

  1. started the blog last week?

    Lies!

    sick blog though on the real

    -twol8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it was two weeks ago we were drunk the first week, and a half so it didn't count.

    ReplyDelete