Friday, March 27, 2009

M.I.L.F. of the Week #3


This vixen is known for her role on some wife show that comes on TV. By no means is Marcia Cross desperate for my attention, but she surely has it. I would give this house wife all the attention she needs. I might take it a step further and go to her child's soccer game with her. Growing up, I thought having red hair was a curse from the "man" down stairs, but boy have I grown out of that phase. Her red hair is clearly an asset and I think it is very becoming of her.

If you happen to disagree about this pick, something is clearly wrong with you. Look at her. She looks so seductive and she has this, "I'm the sh*t demeanor." I am so attracted to that and know what it takes to bring the best out of her (in a figurative sense). After carefully looking at her pics, I think she might have some dominatrix in her and I do not want to know the "safeword." F*ck yeah!


More importantly, she is willing to try new things (look at the clip below, you only need to watch the 1st 55 seconds because the rest is some bull sh*t). I am always a fan of an adventurous woman because I know how to keep them coming.


-Uncle Booze
unclebooze@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment