Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Chick on my mind - Padma Lakshmi


This will be the first of what will hopefully be a weekly post we are fully up on our feet. It’s simply a chance for me to let you know what exotic woman that I will never meet in real life, is running through my mind. The first entry will be the none other than the beautiful Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef fame.

Now Padma may be fifteen years older than me and not the type I usually go for, but damn she is fine. Padma happens to not only be a model, but she is also the author of a cook book. That means the chick can cook or at least fake it well enough to satisfy me. She seems to show off her culinary skills on the Bravo hit series Top Chef where she distracts the viewers and contestants from actually focusing on the food being made.

What really caught my eye and set her apart from the rest of the pretty faces permeating from my Plasma TV screen was her scar. Yes a scar ladies and gentlemen is what hooked your boy S. Beamin, it runs up her arm and she never wants to hide it. Now some of you might be thinking awwww that’s sweet our boy Beamin is attracted to her strength as a woman to stand up and buck the trend of plastic surgery and the world’s standard of beauty. You’re actually absolutely wrong that thing is just sexy as fuck to me it’s different and the things I think about when I see that scar cannot be put on this blog in fear I might get arrested and deported (I'm an American citizen, but Barack would send me some where). So now you know this week it’s an exotic Indian beauty with a mean arm scar, who knows next week it might just be a chick with booty for days you’ll have to wait and see. It probably won't be though seeing as how I'm a boob man.

- S. Beamin


No comments:

Post a Comment