Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do the Stanky Leg. Who Are These Guys.... BS Boys

I was watching BET 106 and Park. I know the quality of the show dropped from its glory days with Free and Ajay, but that was the channel my tube was on when I turned it on. There was this song with a new dance move. I call them "Simon says" songs. This new generation of music has turned into that. I do not think it is a Phenomena at all. Seriously, these songs make me feel like my childhood days of watching Barney introduce the Barney bag with imagination of course. Okay. I know what you are thinking.... Uncle Booze watched Barney??? Yes I did and I know you was up before me to watch that foamed filled dinosaur. I was a child before just like you. The only difference was I had a full mustache at age 6 and was being trained by the world's most educated philosophers.

This stanky legg song was number 7 on the countdown. WTF. After seeing this, I asked my good friend in the South about these characters. Come to find out that these guys are from Texas. Their own state treat them like the lone star of the music industry. They are not even viewed as musical artist. It reminds my of a time I went to a parade in Chicago and the singer Jimmy Cozier got boo'd off the stage.

BS boys you saw what happened to Soljay Boy when Ice T got in his @ss. You do not produce quality music. You cannot BS the music industry with "Simon says" songs. The stanky legg looked like the dance move Martin, from the TV show with Pam, use to do in celebration. Yeah I used to watch MARTIN too. I was a huge fan of Martin Lawrence until he start dressing up as a BBW to make money.


No comments:

Post a Comment