Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Boss's BABY MAMA DRAMA.

I am so glad this is not happening to me. This is some f*cked up SH*T. Well it can't happen to me. I do not have a baby MAMA. I believe in safe sex and plan B. YAZ is also one of my close friends. They are all miracle workers in my life. I would not recommend using the KY spermicidal lube; trust me it does not work from what my homeboy told me.

Ricky Ross's baby mama going to be released in a flick produced and probably starring 50 Cent. People are even willing to do voice overs.

These guys have taken this hip hop dis thing to another level. I think that the whole thing is pretty childish. You guys are both grown @ss mean. Also, she had probably even agreed to do it. Talk about a slut bucket in its purest form. Ricky Ross you are truly paying the cost to be the Boss. Between me and you, she is not worth it. Dude, TMZ is working on a f*cking deal to put the flick on their website. What type of "be yah be yah" is your ex-girl going to be when she finally grows up. Ross she is indeed the port of Miami.



Listen. 50 Cent has vowed to f*ck your life up. If he releases that tape that would be the start of a very intense life f*cker upper. Ross you are slowly following down the totem pole of being a Boss. You may be considered a foot soldier if that happens. You need to think of something really quick. I got some suggestions because I am a grade A a-hole. Until then, you may be what 50 talked about in one of his 1st videos.

-Uncle Booze
unclebooze@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment