Monday, March 9, 2009

WTF Happened to You


Ok I woke up today at a bright and early 2:15 in the afternoon, and thought today would be a great day. Come on you know how Beamin rolls on his days off no pants and no work, so I’m rollin Direct TV, NT (Nike Talk), and Google Reader all day. Now this seems like a plan right mix in a steak and a few Keystones and your boy is set, but no it just can’t be that easy for your boy S dot.
So as a roll through NT I see a thread called Man Eaten in the Amazon River, now I keep it movin no big deal. A minute later I hit up my Google Reader and see another piece on this river shit so I go ahead and take a look. DAMN Homey on land you was the man Homey look what happened to you. This shit was horrible dude where is your face.

So the story goes dude fell in the river which I guess is alright, but he cut his hand, so blood plus Amazon River equal Piranhas. Now we now we saw this bullshit when we were little kids watching cheesy ass movies, but in real life we thought that this Piranha shit ain’t that serious. Wrong dude those little razor sharp toothed guppies be getting it in. Once again dude they ate his face!

Pics below are from media takeout and they are GRAPHIC, remember they ate his face!
I’m hoping we find out in a week this is fake, but for now they ate his face!

-S. Beamin

1 comment: