Thursday, March 12, 2009

S. Beamin Likes Things, Fun Expensive Things


Today I saw something today that made me think of a ton of my dumb purchases. It's a clear brief case Kool Karl is calling it the Perspex Brief. This case is the dopest thing i've seen in awhile it filled with compartments for certain items you need as well as cutting out clutter. Karl brought this out at the last Chanel fashion show it's got a place for your glasses, and Ipod (Karl has tons of them so he couldn't leave it out) I have no need for the handbag, but I'm sure I could fit a legal pad in there. The case is outrageous, unpractical, probably astronomically expensive, but what Beamin wants Beamin gets.

See this got me thinking about some of the other dumb purchases I've made. Right now i'm sucking on the last of my Absinthe lollipops, seriously who needs Absinthe lollipops. These things are supposed to get me drunk or at least trip me out from the worm wood. You know like the scorpion in cased tequila pops we used to slam in Mexico. The problem is they burned all the alcohol away, but they do taste good so I'll pick up some more for the summer who cares I'm S Dot. Next I'll be rockin Salvia Pops and seeing if that shit actually works.

Now talking about lollipops I just put a order in for the previously sold out Champagne and Gold Flake version. Now I only got one so don't ask to see it, taste it, or lick it I'm selfish get over it.

See last time I was on this gold trip I almost ended up buying Gold Pills. What are Gold Pills you ask, well for $425 (this was before the downturn) you can eat some pills then shit gold. Yes my friends the whole point is to shit then look at the gold flakes in your shit. Yes your boy Beamin was at the edge at a point, but luckily he pulled back and now just tries to get fucked up off expensive lollipops look how far I've come.

Lets be honest your boy S. Beamin spends money on dumb shit I have a Louis Vuitton Wapity bag that gets very little use to hold my camera, I can't purchase a Cell Phone that's already available in the states, I bought a Lego heart because I was to lazy to make one. The best is my Tiffany and Co. ring and beer mug I bought the mug ,because I like beer the ring has a whole story behind it. You see this is the vindictive side of Beamin I bought my ring to piss off a chick. See she always went on and on about me buying her a Tiffany ring, so one day after a she had a huge bitch fest I had enough. So I headed to the Galleria bought myself one, then bought one for the cute sales chick at Club Monaco on the second floor. That's not it we then went to her house and showed her the rings before we went out for dinner and fornication. Overkill you may say well you don't know Beamin then, I go for the kill shot.



- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment