Sunday, March 8, 2009

What Happened to the Real World

Seriously I know you’ve been thinking it too when Wednesday rolls around every week, because be honest the real world is for shit. It used to be about really watching different people and how they interact fine. Next it was about someone with issues and how the group worked to help them fine. Then it became we put a bunch of kids in a house with a bunch of booze, then watch them party and fuck whatever moves fine I knew what I was getting. This year though I don’t know what I got is it a show about gay, trans, bi, and closeted kids. Not saying there is anything outwardly wrong with this, but they have a channel for that shit and it’s not MTV.

These Mother Fuckers are boring as shit they try to bring up topics to rile us up but they don’t work, so let’s look at the characters. Forgive me I don’t know all the names but I do know Chet, he is a Mormon who gets no sex and apparently doesn’t want it yet. Now some of you are saying give dude a break he’s religious, no Chet is waiting for the right man to come along yeah I said it dude is really gay. Seriously though if you could fly that flag this is the house to do it in. Come on homey people say my jeans are tight, but you are ODing out here.

Next we have the black chick or big tits McGhee. Seriously MTV you go to Brooklyn and bring one black person and this swishy chick of all people damn. I would say more but all I know is she is a whore who is wrapping up two dudes for the cash and has huge fake tits end of story.
Then you have the gay dolphin trainer, I don’t know about this dude he seems like he might be alright, but that contrived hulk out destroy the coffee table moment was a bit calculated.
Next we have that pale chick with tats I think here name is Sarah. Now Sarah is bi as she used to just scissor chicks, but now she wants the D. I have no actual outward problems with Sarah that I can’t look over because she is pale with Tats; some things just rev my engine and that combo is one of them.

So lets move on to the only normal people in the house the Body Builder and Ryan the army vet. Now Body Builder I know nothing about except he gets hoes in one episode so bravo to him. Ryan on the other hand shows just how crazy this shit is; he is an Iraqi War veteran and is the most normal dude in the house. He just comes from Gettysburg likes to drink and play music what more could you ask for. Another seemingly normal person on the house is gap-toothed dancer. Really that’s it she has a gap and likes to dance, if it was another MTV show I would be yelling NEXT.

Ok here it is folks what you have been waiting for Katlyn or whatever It’s name is. I don’t wanna go to far so Uncle Booze can edit any of this, but this is how I feel at this point. Now I say It in a non-derogatory way I only say It, because I technically don’t know what It is. Katlyn says It’s a girl, but the doctor said It’s a boy. Hey in my mine it’s a tossup, but my biggest complaint is that IT wants to put it all out there for the world to see. It pole dances, wears boy shorts, and dances on men without telling them the deal. Now I’m a nice free thinking open minded dude but if you are or were ever classified as a dude and you try to trick me then grind on me, there will be a reckoning.

So there you have it The Real World Brooklyn from S. Beamin the true decline of the Real World. I thought it was bad when they had Karamo, but they bounced back. I thought that Australia might be the low point, but as you can see I was wrong. It's sad when i miss Briana's skank ass (p.s. stay away from the braids and stick to the new straight hair look). So say thanks I just saved many hours of your life.

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment