Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seriously, I Need to get Rich


Look at this people, my dude just wifed a Supermodel. The picture does not match the words. I just typed seriously I see a supermodel, but I do not see a man who should lock one up for the long run. See, I forgot to mention one thing that ties it all together...... he's rich. Yep people some of you got it early and I might be late, but f*ck workingout. All this weights, running, and situp sh*t is for the birds. I'm going to get money, then fat, and then supposedly a supermodel.

(Thanks Bossip)
Look at my man Russ. We can all be honest and say no matter how little meat he eats, and no matter how much yoga he does, dude is on the lower end of the 1-10 scale. Yet look at what he is always tapping, model chicks. Before Kimora, the dude was known as a model whore. Come on people, he was a whore for models, not a man whore that does too many regular chicks he reached a level where people thought he did too many models. Goodbye gym, S. Beamin is hitting the books and grabbin the cash. I figure with my natural looks and some cash I can scoop two models. I'll take one in Black and one in Brazilian. (That Czech model is just my friend)


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment